Red Flower Meaning
Red flowers are probably the most exciting and vibrant that they are given from nature. When thinking about expressing romance and sensuality, usually lovers give red flowers as gifts. They come in a variety of shades, each carrying a special meaning:
- Vibrant red expresses burning passion.
- Burnt orange-red is a symbol of ardent energy.
- Deeper cherry red carries the meaning of romance and love
- A rich burgundy flower signifies intense desire.
Red Flower Arrangements
|Ling's moment Artificial Flowers Red Roses 50pcs Real Looking Fake Roses w/Stem|
Red flowers used in arrangements in order to suggest confidence, sophistication and catch the eye. And it can be more effective in small doses than a large amount of red color.
These red flowers arrangements are a sign of wealth and luxury, especially if you use red roses. These flowers can be combined with many variety of other flowers.
- These flowers form an ideal couple with emerald green greenery, red and green being complementary colors on the color wheel.
- Combining them with cool blue flowers offer a great contrast, chilling the hotness of red.
- Use red with light pink flowers with for a harmonious combination.
- If you use yellow flowers in combination with red, be careful that the two colors are not too close in value such as dark red in combination with golden or pale yellow flowers. Otherwise, red flowers are nicely enhanced by shades of yellow.
- In order to create a cheerful arrangement, try mixing red with pink and orange flowers.
- Combined with purple flowers, they create an elegant combination, but mind that too much purple can sometimes be overpowering.
- White flowers are often used with red ones, especially when it comes to roses, for wedding arrangements or other special occasions such as Valentine's Day, this mix symbolizing purity and passion combined.
- One important rule about red flowers: sometimes less is more. A dash of red can be more effective than a solid color red arrangement.