This was as good a reason as any apart from the fact that my kids devour chicken nuggets and cannot seem to get enough of them. I tried a few different routes and this route that I took today yielded tremendous results. Take a look.
Boneless chicken (Chicken breast works best) cut into small cubes - 3 pounds
Corn Flour - 3-4 tbsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Black Pepper - 1 tsp
Egg - 1
Salt to Taste
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp (optional)
Red coloring (optional)
1. Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and pat them dry.
2. In a bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add chicken to the mixture and mix well. Make sure the cornflour coats all the chicken pieces.
4. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a pan enough to deep fry the chicken pieces.
6. Put the chicken pieces into the hot oil and deep fry them. Take care to drop the chicken pieces one by one so that they don't stick to one another.
7. Fry the chicken pieces well so that the coating becomes visibly crisper and the chicken pieces take on a golden hue.
8. Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil
9. Serve with ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise.
|Follow Our Pinterest|