|photo credit: cherrapeno.com|
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar of Nutella
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix milk, water, eggs, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix flour and the milk mixture together until it smooth.
- Cover with plastic seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a crepe pan over medium heat and pour the melted butter into the pan a bit just enough to spread over the pan.
- Reduce to medium-low heat, pour about 3 tablespoons batter into the pan, and twirl the pan to spread out the batter.
- Cook until edges are golden then flip the crepe and cook for a minute.
- When it is cooked, move the crepe to a plate. Cook the remaining batter with the same direction but do not forget to fill the pan with butter properly, you may end up with burning.
|photo credit: gretascorner.blogspot.com|
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the Nutella, vanilla extract, milk, and powdered sugar, continue creaming them.
- Using a mixer or not, beat on high speed until soft and smooth, you can add milk or sugar if needed to make it spreadable.
For the Chocolate Glaze
- Over medium-high heat, boil cream, corn syrup and salt on a saucepan.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and cream then swirl the pan until completely covered.
- Wait for 5 minutes then stir on medium-low heat until it smooth.
- Finish, let's cool it.
If you happen to look for equipment to make Nutella Crepe Cake you can buy it from