Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sexy Plus Size Swim Wear

Are you speeding up your diet and pills for your upcoming swimming party? I must confess that I know how it feels when you only have a week of shedding off those unwanted fats. I had this experience, one time, when someone called me up for a date. It was not the usual date of just the two of us together, but we were with the guy's family. Oh my gosh! I needed to rush everything -- from my swim wear shopping to my dieting. I had only three days to do my best with my excess fats. So, I tried to wake up early the next day and tried to do sit-ups. Unfortunately, I decided to sleep again that morning. I had to think hard what to do with my fats because I had to make a good impression. Yes, it might be boring to you, but I believe in "first impressions last." Just imagine if they saw my triple layered tummy! Uhh... where's the curve, honey?

photo credit: outfitideashq.com

photo credit: blogher.com
Thank goodness I have a friend who is a know-it-all when it comes to fashion and design. So, here was her advise: wear black! Eureka! It was the best advise I have ever received in our entire friendship. She showed me this T.H.E. Front Skirted Tank. Online shopping, of course, is still the best! It fit really good. Black hid my flabs and it embossed my nice ass (J. Lo's ass? Nope, much larger than hers). This plus size swim wear gave me the confidence to feel I was sexy and hot.

photo credit: lucknowpact.com

photo credit: athickgirlscloset.com
It is a black smooth tank that has a soft front skirt that you can tie around your waist, so you can also hide those fat thighs. It is 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex that is very comfortable to wear. You can move any way you like without worrying about wedgies or exposing those ugly bulgy thighs and tummies. The U-shaped design of this plus size swim wear emphasizes your back that is the sexiest part when you are under water. Furthermore, its straps are also adjustable so you can fit it well to your body. I had my T.H.E. plus size swim wear so I did not have to kill myself with tiring exercises anymore.

photo credit: imgkid.com

photo credit: thecurvyfashionista.com
There is also this Swirls Front Skirted Tank. Well, the only difference between the two is the design. The first one is in plain black, while the second one has a design of swirls and circles all over the swim wear. Both have skirts to cover a girl's excess thigh fats and to add more mystery to her sexy bottom without exposing it too much. Incidentally, most of my guy friends confessed that they like it more when they see a covered body of a girl than an exposed one because for them a mysterious girl is more attractive. So, girls go for skirted tanks! Moreover, the swirls and circles in this swim wear divert the focus of the eyes to the design and not to your body shape anymore. This way, your multiple-layered flabs will somehow be hidden.

photo credit: gorgeautiful.com

photo credit: monifc.com
For some who dislike wearing skirts when swimming, you can go for a simple tank. It is a plain one-piece swim wear that is best for your creamy white complexion. This will make you look gorgeous and astounding. Provided, you wear the magical color for all oversized women: black. Aside from the fact that black makes you look thinner, it emphasizes the color of your skin. Lastly, do not hesitate to flaunt your voluptuous body. Get rid of your intimidation and inferior complex because size doesn't really matter to someone who loves you, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 Best Fat Burner Pills for Women Weight Loss

Unveiling the Allies in Your Weight Loss Quest Embarking on a weight loss journey can be as thrilling as it is challenging. Amidst t...