|photo credit: camillestyles.com|
|photo credit: oncewed.com|
1. Collect the hair using your hands and then use a brush to comb it back making sure it's nice and tight.
2. Use a hair elastic to put your hair into a ponytail, wrapping the elastic as many times as possible. This will ensure the hair is nice and tight and that there are no stray bits sticking out.
3. Split the ponytail in two and plait each one individually. Try to keep the hair as tight into the plait as possible. If you have thick hair, instead of plaiting simply twist each ponytail.
4. Wrap each plait around the hair elastic, using pins and grips at the sides and top to make sure all hair is as tight into the bun as possible.
5. Use a little hair spray or spray gel to hold down any stray hairs, and place a bun net over the bun to hold it in place.
|photo credit: imgarcade.com|